A1000, A1000M radar extractor
A1000 Radar Extractor is designed to provide:
- receiving and processing of radar signals from surveillance analogue radars;
- receiving and processing of IFF signals;
- automatic targets detection and measuring of their coordinates in clutter and noise conditions;
- decoding of response data;
- suppression of multi-reflections, sidelobe plots and background reflections;
- transmitting of information about detected targets to the consumers in digital form.
Technical parameters of the Extractor allow its integration with any surveillance analogue radar.
Primary data processing:
- stabilized probability of false alarm in different jamming conditions;
- suppression of reflections from local targets and weather formations;
- target splitting probability: less than 0,001;
- range detection accuracy (mean square error): 0.3 pulse duration (pd);
- azimuth detection accuracy (mean square error): 0.2 beam width (BW);
- detection resolution: 1.4 pd, 1.4 BW.
- channel: serial synchronous or asynchronous;
- interface: RS-232C;
- protocol: HDLC, ASTERIX;
- speed: adjustable, up to 19 Kbps;
- composition: coordinate and respond information of detected air targets.
- one hundred percent “hot” duplication of equipment, with automatic switchover (optional);
- automatic self- testing and diagnostics;
- built-in uninterruptable power supply system;
- mean-time-between-failures 10000 hours.
- 15″ colour indicator provides displaying of air situation, control, diagnostic and testing data (built-in or remote);
- real-time displaying of radar, IFF, direction finding and diagnostic information.
- windowed interface with windows management capabilities (moving, opening, closing, re-sizing);
- displaying of azimuth-distance marks with possibility of switching on/off;
- “raw” and “cleaned” video displaying with possibility of on/off switching for each radar channel;
- displaying of detected plots;
- scaling capability, range 10 to 400 km with 1 km discrete;
- picture off-centring and re-centring capability;
- zooming mode;
- range and bearing vector for measuring of distance and relative azimuth between selected points;
- processing parameters control and adjustment through dedicated windows;
- input signals quality control through dedicated windows;
- control and management of data transmission channels.
- connection to eventually all radar types;
- available in different configurations: wall-mounted, tabletop, or standalone rack-mounted;
- full duplication capability;
- data output adaptation according to user requirements: channel, format, protocol, speed are adjustable;
- easy integration of secondary channel data: civil SSR (Mode 1, 2, 3/A, C) and military;
- automatic correlation of PSR and SSR data;
- automatic track generation capability (optional);
- time synchronisation with external source and plot time stamping.
- high availability;
- easy maintainability and serviceability;
- modular structure, state-of-art design principles;
- maximal usage of COTS hardware;
- easy-to-use, friendly interface;
- high processing characteristics;
- enhancing of radar detection parameters;
- fully automatic processing;
- total monitoring and control with permanent status display;
- sophisticated adaptive processing algorithms;
- minimal site requirements;
- low power consumption;
- cost-effective solution;
- adaptation to Customer requirements.