A1000H height – finder radar extractor
A1000H Height-finder Radar Extractor is designed to provide:
- reception of target designations from external Radar tracking processor;
- automatic positioning of the height-finder to the designated azimuth;
- receiving and processing of radar signals from analogue height-finder;
- automatic targets detection and measuring of distance and height (range-epsilon) in noise conditions;
- transmitting of information about detected targets to the consumers in digital form.
Technical parameters of the Extractor allow its integration with virtually any analogue height-finder.
Primary data processing:
- stabilized probability of false alarm in different jamming conditions;
- target splitting probability: less than 0,001;
- range detection accuracy (mean square error): 0.3 pulse duration (pd);
- epsilon detection accuracy (mean square error): 0.2 beam width (BW);
- detection resolution: 1.4 pd, 1.4 BW.
- channel: serial synchronous or asynchronous;
- interface: RS-232C;
- protocol: HDLC;
- speed: adjustable, up to 19 Kbit/s;
- composition: coordinates of detected air targets.
- one hundred percent “hot” duplication of equipment, with automatic switchover (optional);
- automatic self- testing and diagnostics;
- built-in uninterruptable power supply system;
- mean-time-between-failures 10000 hours.
- 15″ color indicator provides displaying of air situation, control, diagnostic and testing data (built-in or remote);
- real-time displaying of altimeter data and diagnostic information.
- displaying of epsilon-distance marks with possibility of switching on/off;
- “raw” and “cleaned” video displaying with possibility of on/off switching;
- displaying of detected plots;
- scaling capability, range 10 to 400 km with 1 km discrete;
- zooming mode;
- processing parameters control and adjustment through dedicated windows;
- input signals quality control through dedicated windows;
- control and management of data transmission channels.