Surface-to-Air Missile (SAM) System S-125-AK (Pechora-AK)
Upgraded SAM System S-125-AK efficiently destroys low-flying and low-sized targets in conditions of heavy jamming and interference.
- Automatic receiving, processing and displaying of air situation distributed by radar sensors supporting SAM system S-125-AK and higher level Command Post (up to 150 aircraft targets).
- Rejection of jamming and pulse interference by using optic channels, two working frequencies of radar channel, wide dynamic range of Receiver, efficient algorithms of interference protection.
- Rejection of non-synchronous interference through special signal filtration.
- Tracking and position finding of selected target in following modes: automatic, manual and hybrid tracking via radar and optic channels.
- Automatic computation and displaying of missile engagement envelope, determination and updating of hit-point for current firing conditions.
- Automatic computation of missile launching moment.
- Launching and automatic guidance of two 5V27D missiles. Either missile can be guided by Three Point, Half Lead or Optimal Dynamic Control method.
- Measuring missile guidance errors, displaying guidance errors at moment of hit.
- Generation and distribution of air situation and combat monitoring data to higher level Command Post.
- Pre-combat and online monitoring of SAM equipment, displaying status of communication lines, radar sensors, engagement radar and missile launchers.
- Recording of air situation, status and availability of missiles, results of combat activity, actions of the operators, voice communications, data transmission quality.
- Automated GPS-based position determination of Antenna Post (UNV-AK) and Missile Launcher (5P73-AK).
- Synchronization of SAM operation through GPS-based local master clock system.
- Computer-aided preparation of reporting documents.
- Communications between officers of UNK-AK.
- Antenna post (UNV- AK );
- Control cabin (UNK- AK );
- Launcher (5P73- AK ) 3- 4 sets;
- Electrical Power Supply System (SAES- AK );
- Control cable (KU- AK);
- Power cable (KS- AK).
- Transporter-loader vehicle (PR-14AM) – 8 sets;
- Radar P-18AK (P-19AK);